Updates on projects:
- Finished seaming the red bulky cardigan. I am still not a big fan of bulky yarn - I figure I'm fat enough without the added bulk of the yarn - but it doesn't look too bad.
- Finished seaming a "Grandma blanket". (This was a gift my knitting group made for one of our own who has a new granddaughter. We each did a square and I was the lucky person who got to seam it up.)
- Did a shawlette pattern out of a magazine
- Made a hat out of the leftover yarn from the shawlette
- Made a keyhole scarf from a pattern recommended by a friend.
- Started a new cabled cardigan
I think I may have learned how to crochet a little bit, and had a lot of fun with it. There may be some crocheting in the future for me...