Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vacation

Where does a girl from California go for a vacation?  Certainly not to someplace that has sun & surf - no, this girl heads up North!

Wow!  I can't believe I didn't log in at all last month.  Been busy - went on vacation to Alaska and Canada (if you ever get the chance to go I highly recommend it), caught a nasty cold while I was there and am just now starting to feel human again.  (If you go I don't, however, recommend catching a cold - makes the trip not quite so much fun.)

Now that I can breathe again without hacking and coughing out a lung, I'm back and brought you come pictures of the trip.  Hope you enjoy:

 
Leaving Seattle




Over White Pass:


Yes, the lake was frozen.


Emerald Lake starting to thaw:

Ketchikan:


It was an amazing trip.  I think I need to go back - what a great place to wear all my nice sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment