Thursday, February 17, 2011

This Weekend

This weekend there are two major fiber shows happening on the West coast - Madrona and Stitches West.

I'm not going to either.

It sucks. 

I was offered free tickets to Stitches and could've carpooled with a choice of several different friends (it's a day trip but a bit of driving from Sac - makes for a fun, but long day - the kind of day where you get home exhausted but deliciously happy). 

But NOOOOooo... DENIED.

I told myself I couldn't go because I'd want to spend money I don't need to spend on things I don't have room for, and my other side is in a bit of a snit over it. 

I'll get over it.  I'm mature enough to realize when I've reached my limits, for budget, space, time, etc. 

Don't mean I have to like it, though.

However, I do sincerely hope that everyone going to one of the shows has a wonderful time.  Wish I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment