Saturday, March 13, 2010

ADHD Knitting

I've been like an ADHD kid sugared up on candy with my knitting recently. No attention span whatsoever, hopping from one project to another while not getting much done. This is why I don't like to let my UFO pile get too big.

Unfinished projects sit heavily on my mind, like a nagging voice in the back of my head. I put down the object for a valid reason (or so it seemed at the time), and the additional work they represent (un-doing, figuring out what to do, fixing and re-doing) makes me want to run and hide under my bed. On top of it, I started a new project last night. No, not the EZ Green Sweater KAL - a new sweater for my daughter.

What was I thinking? I have three UFO's waiting for me, so I need another new project like I need another hole in my head. I wonder if there's a support group for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment