Saturday, September 11, 2010

Squishy Stuff

While riding in the car this afternoon, my husband turned to me and asked, "So, how many projects do you have going right now?"

Me: "A couple. Well, actually, since I finished those last 2 pairs of socks I've only got 1 thing going right now."

Hubby: "Why don't you go get some more yarn?"

Me: "Huh?!" (Almost crashed into the car in front of us.)

Hubby: "Yup, (ignoring the fact that we can now read the small print on the tail lights of the Honda in front of us) - you've got some gift certificates that need using, don't you?"

Me: "Who are you and what have you done to my husband? I'm starting to have a storage problem, remember?"

Hubby: "Cut it out. (Loud snort from my direction) I'm serious. It squishes, right?"

Me: "What squishes?"

Hubby: "Yarn. You could squish it all up to store it."

Me: "Huh?"

Hubby: "In those plastic bags that use the vacuum to seal it up. You could store yarn in those."

Me: "So I can get more yarn as long as I can squish it up in a bag that sucks?"


Yup, it's official. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment