Saturday, September 25, 2010

Camera

Starting to get used to the bi-focals - they're not giving me as bad a headache anymore. Guess I'm getting used to them.

(They still look funny though.)

I broke down and got a new camera. It's a Kodak 12-Magapixel Easy Share M530. I took a picture of the cat and all his little fluffy hairs are defined. (LOVE the pixel rate!) The problem is that the camera wants to automatically install the picture to the web (like Facebook, etc.) and I am WAY too much of a control freak to allow that.

I choose what gets posted and what does not. I'm very careful of what I post - first, I want to protect my privacy as well as my family's and friend's (my daughter on the other hand, will post EVERYTHING, even when I've asked her not to post pictures of me); secondly, not all shots are good. Most of my pictures are OK, some are outright bad. Why post anything other that good pictures?

Anyway, I will soon be putting up pictures of projects again - something I've missed being able to do. So as a teaser, here's the cat. If you double-click the picture you will see all his fluffiness.






No comments:

Post a Comment