Sunday, November 7, 2010

Amy Singer in the House!

I took a modular lace class from Knitty.com's own Amy Singer this weekend.  Learned a LOT and now have some fantastic ideas for some projects!  (Like I need to have more projects to get all excited about.)   

I liked Amy - she's a self-described goof who likes both technology and knitting, which is right up my alley.  She's also a pretty good ukulele player and entertained us with some songs while we knitted along.  (Wonder if that could become a new craze - knitting along to live music?  Different styles/tempos for different types of knitting, knitting musicians at local hot spots all over the city - I can see it all now!)

The dust has settled down here at home (literally - see the previous blog entry for details) and life is good.  Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment