Monday, October 19, 2009

I Love Raglans

Working on a top-down raglan shrug. I love, LOVE this pattern! It's a Bulky Shrug by Knitting Pure and Simple. It's very well written and very easy - I normally don't like easy ("Easy-Schmeasy!"), but in this case I'm having a great time with it.

The pattern calls for super bulky weight yarn, which knits up like magic. It's SOOOOOOO fast! I think if I had the whole day to devote to this I could have finished it in one day. How often can you complete a sweater in a single day??!!! So cool!

I've used this brand of patterns before and I've loved each one. (web site: www.knittingpureandsimple.com). These guys are fantastic!

If you contact them, be sure to mention my name. They won't have a clue who you're talking about, but I've always wanted to say that! :)

Knit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment