Saturday, October 24, 2009

Outbreak Monkey!

I caught it. I've been sick since last Tuesday. The doctor's office doesn't even want me to come in - how's that for helping the sick? :) Not sure exactly if it was the dreaded H1N1 bug - and the doctor's office is not testing - but as the advise nurse I called said, "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."

Usually, it's one of the kids that brings the illness into the house. This time it was me. I'm the "Outbreak Monkey". I HATE being sick. I'm starting to feel better - I have energy for the first time since Monday - but Hubby & the oldest boy are down with it now. This means a weekend of caring for cranky men, because they get to be such babies when they're sick. Ah, what's a wife and mother to do?

Raglan update: I finished the raglan Tuesday night, but I'm looking at it now and I need to redo the neck (there's some unauthorized holes there), and now that I'm back in my right state of mind again I can fix it. Also need to get a button. I was thinking a big silvery/pewtery with lots of detail on the design. I'll go looking later, when I need a break from the cranky men.

No comments:

Post a Comment