Those of you who know me know that sleeves and I don't get along too well. (Actually, we're more of nemesis rather than a mere "do not get along". )
I am getting better at sleeves, though. This time I did the sleeves for my Valentine's Day sweater and I got the pattern AND the decreases correct both at the same time!!! That's a first for me and I was rather proud.
Then I noticed that I did the wrong border (did a garter stitch boarder instead of the 1x1 rib the pattern specifies). I considered leaving it as it was, but that would have bothered me every time I looked at it, so - rip, rip, rip! went the sleeves. Oh, well, it's only my second try this time. That's something. :)