Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Radio Rant

My radio station - well, not mine, but the one I like to listen to night - has been doing their Fall Donation Campaign, which is where they continuously beg for money instead of playing music.

Now I'm all for public radio and television, but when they start the begging I change the station. I do not donate to them - I did that once and they sold my name to EVERYONE and then upped their begging levels towards me ("Hey, she donated once - that means she's good for more!"). I will not do that again.

If they didn't call me or write or sell my information to anyone and everyone I would probably continue to donate. I like the programs. But I HATE the begging. Get some dignity, please.

End of rant. Got to go change the station now...

No comments:

Post a Comment