Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bad Magazine

I've always had bad luck with magazine subscriptions.

I usually receive the renewal notices before I even receive the first magazine, or I get the magazine in Spanish (that happened with National Geographic - it was kind of fun to look at & try to figure out what it was talking about). I've had magazines show up all torn up or not show up at all. I never know what I'd get, so I stopped subscribing to any magazines.

But I love magazines. They're fun. Quick reading and full of 1001 ways to clean with a potato or something like that (but not that I clean or anything - the information would probably be much more useful then).

So what am I doing ordering a subscription of Interweave? I think I'm testing fate to see what happens. The first issue is due to be sent June 1. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment