Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

It's COLD here. Really, really cold. Record cold. We are still seeing the remains of Monday's snowfall. This is CALIFORNIA!!! It's not supposed to get this cold, let alone SNOW.

I live in California for a variety of reasons, one of which is it doesn't snow here. EVER. That ideology was put to rest this past Monday with unprecedented snowfall in the region. Stockton and Lodi got hit with the white stuff, too. Insane...

I hate snow. I hate walking in it, driving in it, shoveling it, or even just looking at it at all. It's cold and wet and makes my behind numb when I land in it after slipping in it. It should be against the law.

I don't even own any decent winter coats. I just grab a fleece jacket or a nice colorful cardigan when I go outside. Why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET THAT COLD HERE.

Usually.

Until Monday, anyway. :(

On the bright side, at least I can knit...if my fingers stop shaking long enough!

Brrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment