Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top Cat Model

I just entered one of my cats into a contest to see if I can get a yarn named after her. The cat's name: Little Miss Fuzzy-Butt. I just couldn't resist. My childish sense of humor won over. Come on - wouldn't that be a funny name for a yarn?

Yarn Market (http://yarnmarket.blogspot.com/) is holding a contest to name a new line of yarns that will be based on the colors of cats. These will 100% hand-dyed wool, and the winner of the contest gets a yarn named after their cat and a free skein of the there-mentioned yarn with a picture of their cat on the label. Too much fun, and way too much of a temptation for me. To see the information on the contest, please go to: http://yarnmarket.blogspot.com/2009/11/casting-call-for-pussycats-new-yarn.html.


I sent an email off to the contest and got a reply from Deborah Knight the next day. I have to admit that I didn't expect a response at all, let alone that quickly, so I was impressed. I can't wait to see the results of the contest - even if my cat doesn't make it all the way to the top!

Little Miss Fuzzy-Butt says "Vote for Me!" (Not really - she just says "Meow", which translates to "Feed Me!")


No comments:

Post a Comment