Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting here with not one but two UFO's. They're on the needles and ready to be finished. One is due Christmas morning and the other the day after Christmas. Why do I do this to myself?

Other plans today include baking more cookies (for kids and Santa) and maybe going to the mall later this evening to do some people-watching. Everyone scrambling around, frantically trying to find that last minute gift while I sit sipping some hot chocolate, feeling vastly superior because all my stuff was purchased and wrapped long ago. I'll be knitting, too, of course, scrambling around frantically trying to finish my UFO's. :) Oh, the things we set ourselves up for!

All my kids are home this year - I've got my Christmas wish. I hope all of you have a wonderful day tomorrow and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment