Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hat in Reverse

Here's the result of the other Fair Isle hat (using the opposite colors):


I think the pattern showed up a bit better on this one. So, now each of my sons now have a new hat. That was fun!
Currently working on socks. Making up new bed socks for all of my kids. Have 1 pair done and another pair just about there. This last pair has been tempting me...I keep telling myself they are NOT for me, these are for Christmas gifts (and yes, the kids do all like hand made socks - it's the one thing that all of them like). I need to make myself something. (Maybe a new pair of socks?)
Tuesday's class was kind of a bust for me - I was not feeling well and left early. I really wanted to do that class, too. Now, I've just got a cold to show for myself instead of all that lovely knowledge. Sniff, sniff...

No comments:

Post a Comment