Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Hats!

I got a call from my friend Chris last night, saying she had read my last blog entry and could identify with the non-feeling in her hands as she had just finished a multi-color variation of the hat pattern we used in class. This was her third hat since the class. And I thought I was addicted...("Hello, my name is Jen and I'm a knit-a-holic")...I've only done two hats since the class. Those darn work and family commitments that get in the way of knitting!

Both Chris and I have decided we LOVE color work. I'll post pictures of my hats later and if anyone else who went to the class wants I can post theirs, too.

We've got the free Guild class tonight - the class is "Fit and Finish", taught by the all-talented Elizabeth R. This lady has an impressive collection of drop-dead beautiful sweaters she's made, and she seems to have a new one finished every month for the show-and-tell. I'm bringing in my unfinished sweater project to see if I can get some help with the shaping of - you guessed it - the dreaded sleeves. (I still hate sleeves - this may end up as a vest.) More to come. Knit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment