Friday, November 6, 2009

Nirvana

Last night was Guild meeting. I just love Guild! I got to show off my daughter's shrug (yes, the one that I was supposed to mail off today but did not get around to...hopefully tomorrow...) and see all my knitting friends. There were some fantastic projects at the "show-and-tell", including an AMAZING completed "Debbie Abrahams Mystery Blanket Club 2009" blanket.


I'm lucky to be associated with such talented knitters. There's always someone to show you a new technique, provide help with something you're having difficulty with, or be there to just inspire you with their work. Some of these ladies are real artists and it is a privilege to be around them.


Tomorrow is my knitting group meet up and I also have a Fair Isle class that afternoon. I also have a finishing techniques class that Guild puts on next Tuesday. Ah, it doesn't get any better than this...

Sorry to brag so much, but all these knitting events in such a short time span is simply Knitting Nirvana for me. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment